Thanks for visiting Great Speech Writing. We’re a small team of professional speech writers based in London whose sole focus is to help you write and deliver a speech that I would be proud to give myself.
Where are you speaking?
- Making your speech relevant to your audience
- Being original wherever possible (avoiding online cutting and pasting at all costs)
- Delivering your key message as clearly as possible
- Using as few words as possible
- Sprinkling your words with a little magic to ensure that people remember it for all the right reasons
How we can work with you
Our service is entirely discreet and personal. There’s no point writing you a speech that people don’t believe you wrote yourself. And we won’t tell them you didn’t!
That’s why we don’t send samples of existing client work, and why we operate on a basis of trust that means we won’t charge you a penny until you have received a speech from us that you like.
If you’re after text-heavy, over-technical business prose, recycled, cheesy wedding gags, or re-usable templates, you’re in the wrong place. We write every word of every speech from scratch and pride ourselves on each being unique.
A social or professional speech?
This site is designed to reflect our clients’ two core types of speech:
- The Social Speech:Those of you preparing speeches for social events. We can act as a speech writer for the best man, groom and father of the bride at weddings and a wide range of after-dinner speeches at golf clubs, birthday parties, Burns Dinners, fund-raisers and reunions.
- The Professional Speech: People looking for help writing speeches and presentations professionally. These include an eclectic mix of business and conference speeches, pitch presentations, political speeches (on behalf of two heads of State, MPs in Westminster, Brussels and Canberra, and a number of international organisations), NGO and charity work and script-writing for the after-dinner circuit.
We’re here to chat
Some clients have called with six months to spare, others with four hours to go; some want to meet up first, others want coaching afterwards; some live round the corner, others ten thousand miles away; quite a few did everything by email and we’ve never even spoken. Whether you’re worrying about anything from after dinner speeches to business pitches we can write for you, edit for you and train you to deliver with the impact your new content deserves.
I look forward to your call.
Tips and Advice
We regularly write articles about the world of speechwriting, presentations and public speaking. Here’s a recent sample: