"Having worked with a true professional like you, I would simply say for that day, that speech and my life, I can never repay you." - BF (Bride)
“Huge success!! I was told by the organisers my speech was not only the best but the one that best encapsulated the spirit of TED!" - PB (TED Talk)
Thanks for visiting Great Speech Writing. Relax! We’re here to ensure that when you stand up to give your speech, you are completely confident about what you are going to say and how you are going to say it.
We’re a small team of professional speech writers based in London whose sole focus is to help you write and deliver a speech that we would be proud to give ourselves.
Why use Great Speech Writing?
We’re here to do whatever is required to get your speech right. Some clients ask us to write it from scratch, others to take a look at a draft they have already written. Some ask us to coach them on how best to deliver their script. Our role is to help make your speech:
1. Relevant to your audience
2. Original (avoiding online cutting and pasting at all costs)
3. Clear; using as few words as possible
And to sprinkle your words with a little magic to ensure that people remember it for all the right reasons. The key is to help you give a speech that sounds like you at the very top of your game.
How we can work with you
Our service is entirely discreet and personal. There’s no point in us writing a good speech for you that people don’t believe you wrote yourself. And we won’t tell them you didn’t!
We never send samples of existing client work, and we operate on a basis of trust (we will agree a fixed project cost with you at the start, will make as many revisions as you require, and won’t charge you a penny until you have received a second draft from us).
If you’re after long-winded stories, recycled, cheesy wedding gags, or re-usable templates, you’re in the wrong place. We write every word of every speech from scratch and pride ourselves on each being unique. We love what we do and are passionate about getting it right. Our clients have some lovely things to say about us.
Please contact us if you’d like help in either of the following ways:
1. Our ‘Brief, Write and Edit’ service, where we will gather information from you, propose a structure for your speech, write it for you, and then edit it as many times as required to make it perfect
2. Our ‘Edit’ service, where you send us a draft and we give you feedback on it and suggestions for how we could improve it (if necessary)
3. Some clients also ask for help with their delivery. We are delighted to offer 1 to 1 coaching. Our team includes Alys Wallinger who works on all aspects of confidence and delivery.
Some clients have called with six months to spare, others with four hours to go; many want to meet face-to-face, others want coaching afterwards; some live round the corner, others ten thousand miles away; quite a few did everything by email and Skype. Whether you’re worrying about anything from after dinner speeches to business pitches we can write for you, edit for you and train you to deliver with the impact your new content deserves.