Your speech is written. You’re happy with the content. And you’re now coming to grips with the logistics of delivering it.
Will there be a microphone?
Will you be speaking from the table or a stage?
Should you use prompt cards?
My advice for the inexperienced speaker is that prompt cards are invaluable for a number of reasons:
- They break the speech up into manageable chunks
- The large font is easy to read
- You can highlight words that bring the speech to life
- They slow you down
- Each card can finish with a natural pause
- Card doesn’t shake as noticeably as paper if you get nervous
I am happy to arrange for your speech to be professionally typeset and posted to you (irrespective of whether I have written it). The cost for the entire process is £20 including UK delivery.
Please contact us if you need any help with your cards or indeed your speech!